Amit Shah Net Worth : Amit Anil Chandra Shah aka Amit Shah is an Indian politician who is currently serving as the home minister of India and he was also serving as the first minister of corporation of India. He also served as the President of Bharatiya Janata party from 2014 to 2020. He also served as the chairman of national Democratic alliance NDA. He is the youngest serving full-time home minister of India at the age of 54. In this post you will find the information about Amit Shah earning, Lifestyle, property, cars, Etc.
|Known As||Amit Shah|
|Real name||Amit Shah|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1964|
|Age||57 years (as of 2021)|
|Height||1.68 m (5’6′)|
|Birthplace||Bombay (at present Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mehsana, Gujrat, India|
|Political Party||Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP)|
Amit Shah Net Worth – Total
The total net worth of Amit Shah is $6 million if we converted it into Indian rupees it may be more than 42 crores. The major source of his earning was from agricultural and from Salary as an MP. The yearly income of Amit Shah was around 60 lakh Indian rupees.
According to some report Amit Shah has more than 40, lakh Indian rupees as a deposit in his bank accounts.
According to Some reports Amit Shah has Bond and shares in companies of more than 22 crores. He also owns the jewellery of more than one crore.
Amit Shah Net Worth 2022
|Net worth in 2022||$ 6 Million|
|Yearly income||60 Lakhs|
|Source||Salary, Agriculture and Business|
Amit Shah Net Worth : Family, Wife, Affairs –
|Father||Anil Chandra Shah|
|Blood Group||Not Known|
Reports of last 5 years Amit Shah Net Worth
|Net worth in 2017||$ 5.6 Million|
|Net worth in 2018||$ 5.7 Million|
|Net worth in 2019||$ 5.8 Million|
|Net worth in 2020||$ 5.9 Million|
|Net worth in 2021||$ 6 Million|
Amit Shah Properties –
Amit Shah owned so many properties in Gujrat some of them are residential buildings There are four residential buildings Of Amit Shah with a total cost of 4 crores in Indian rupees.
Apart from this he also on some commercial buildings who is cost is around 5 crore in Indian rupees.
He also owned some agricultural land whose price is more than 2 crores in Indian rupees. Along with this he also owns some non-agricultural land in Ahmedabad whose cost is more than 6 crore in Indian rupees.
Amit Shah Car Collection –
Amit Shah does not have any car in his car collection as he was the MP from Gandhinagar in Gujarat so all the facilities are provided by government of Gujarat to him so he do not own any car in his car collection.
Amit Shah Career –
Amit Shah was born in Bombay Maharashtra at present Mumbai Maharashtra in India on 22 October in 1964.
He completed his schooling from a local school in Mehsana Gujarat.
He has graduated in BSC biochemistry from CU Shah science College in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
In the year 1983, he become the leader of RSS student Which is also known as Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad ABVP.
In the year 1984, he joined BJP and become a member of BJP.
In the year 1987, he becomes The activist of BJP youth wing BJP Yuva Morcha.
In the year 1995, Even as an MLA from The Sir craze constituency in Gujarat and after that he become MLA for 4 times from the same seat.
In the year 2009, he become the vice president of Gujarat cricket Association.
In the year 2014, he become the President of BJP and under his leadership NDA forms his government in India.
In the year 2019, on 30 May He took the oath as a home minister of India and join Cabinet of Indian government.
Amit Shah Favourite Things
|Favorite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Hobbies||Watching Cricket, Reading Books|
Amit Shah Controversies –
- In the year 2010 Amit Shah was arrested for many cases like murder and Exortion because of this he banned to visit Gujarat and due to this his chances was that ended to become the CM of Gujarat after Narendra Modi Bara in the year 2012 Supreme Court was allowed to enter him into Gujarat.
- Amit Shah was accused for damaging the evidences and influencing witness in the 2002 Gujarat riots and even for spying on a woman which was connected with his Ishrat Jahan fake encounter.
- The controversy was created when it is reported that after Narendra Modi led BJP and come into power the net worth of Amit Shah Sanjay Shah was grown by 16,000 times for this he was so much criticised in media.
Some facts About Amit Shah –
- Amit Shah becomes MLA from Sarkar Raj constituency for continuously 4 terms.
- Before entering into politics he has worked as a stockbroker and also worked in cooperative banks of Ahmedabad.
- After the formation of Modi government in Gujarat Amit Shah was given several charges such as home, Parliamentary affairs, Law and Justice.
- In the year 2000 he become the President of Ahmedabad District cooperative Bank.
- He mets Narendra Modi in the RSS Ahmedabad Circle in the year 1982.
Images Source – Google
We have provided you the information regarding to Amit Shah Net Worth and we have also provide the information about his family, earning, Lifestyle, property and Cars etc. We hope that you have enjoyed Our article.