Charanjit Singh Channi Net Worth : Charanjit Singh Channi is an Indian politician at present he was serving as the chief minister of Punjab Under the banner of Indian national Congress. He succeeded Captain Amarinder Singh after his resignation. In the past he was also served as the minister of technical education and training in the second Term of Amarinder Singh Ministry and he was also the Leader of opposition in the Punjab legislative assembly. In this post you will find the information about Charanjit Singh Channi earning, Lifestyle, property, cars, Etc.
|Known As||Charanjit Singh Channi|
|Real name||Charanjit Singh Channi|
|Date of Birth||1 March 1963|
|Age||58 years (as of 2021)|
|Height||1.68 m (5’6′)|
|Birthplace||Vill- Makrona Kalan, Chamkaur, Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Vill- Makrona Kalan, Chamkaur, Punjab, India|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)|
|Spouse||Dr. Kamaljit Kaur|
|Caste||Ramdasia Shedule Caste (SC)|
Charanjit Singh Channi Net Worth – Total
The total net worth of Charanjeet Singh Channi was around $2.6 million if we converted it into Indian rupees it maybe more than 18 crores. The annual income of Charanjit Singh Channi was around 60 lakh rupees.
According to some reports he has more than 50, lakh Indian rupees as a savings in his bank accounts Apart from this he also have more than 5 lakhs as a postal savings. He also owned jewellery of more than 50 lakhs rupees.
Charanjit Singh Channi Net Worth 2022
|Name||Charanjeet Singh Channi|
|Net worth in 2022||$ 2.6 Million|
|Yearly income||60 lakhs|
|Source||Business and Salary|
Charanjit Singh Channi Net Worth : Family, Wife, Affairs –
|Mother||Late Ajmer Kaur|
|Brother||Manmohan Singh,Sukhwant Singh and Dr. Manohar Singh|
|Wife||Dr. Kamaljit Kaur|
|Children’s||Son – Navjit Singh and Rythmjit Singh|
|Blood Group||Not Known|
Reports of last 5 years Charanjit Singh Channi Net Worth
|Net worth in 2017||$ 2.2 Million|
|Net worth in 2018||$ 2.3 Million|
|Net worth in 2019||$ 2.4 Million|
|Net worth in 2020||$ 2.4 Million|
|Net worth in 2021||$ 2.5 Million|
Charanjit Singh Channi Properties –
Charanjit Singh Channi lived at H.no 1661 Gurdwara Road kharar district Mohali in Punjab. The total cost of this house was around 2 crore in Indian rupees. Apart from this he also old commercial building Ekkada Morinda and Shri Chamkaur Sahib the total cost of this commercial building was around 3 crore rupees.
Apart from buildings he also own agricultural land at village daun Majra and Aujla Kharar in district Mohali the total area of this agricultural land was 40 kanal. The cost of this agricultural land was around 10 crores in Indian rupees.
Charanjit Singh Channi Car Collection –
Charanjit Singh Channi car collection includes some of the good cars While he was the chief minister so he did not required any vehicle as the government of Punjab provided him every facility but Charanjeet Singh car collection consists cars of brands like Toyota. The proper list of Charanjit Singh Channi car collection is given below :
|Toyota Innova||Rs. 25 Lakh (approx)|
|Toyota Fortuner||Rs. 35 Lakh (approx)|
Charanjit Singh Channi Career –
Charanjit Singh Channi was born in Chamkaur Punjab on 1 March 1963.
He completed his schooling from Khalsa senior secondary school in Kharar, Mohali, Punjab.
He was completed his BA and LLB from Punjab University, Chandigarh. He was also post graduated in political science from Panjab University, Chandigarh. He was completed his MBA from Punjab technical University Jalandhar. He was also have PhD in political science from Punjab University Chandigarh.
In the year 2007 he become the member of legislative assembly in Punjab Under the banner of Indian national congress.
On 11 December in the year 2015 he become the leader of opposition in Punjab assembly from Indian national congress.
In the year 2017 on 16 March he joined cabinet of Punjab government and become the minister of technical education and training.
But on 20 September 2021 he become the chief minister of Punjab after the resign of Amarinder Singh.
Charanjit Singh Channi Controversies –
- A controversy was created when he was inducted into Punjab cabinet and he constructed an illegal road from a park outside his house because an astrologer give advice to him to improve his political career but the road was demolished by local authorities.
- Up controversy was created in February 2018 when Chennai video was viral on social media in which he was seen flipping a coin to toss between to lecturer candidate for one post, but later he clarified that both were equally eligible for the post.
- In the March 2018 Chennai was accused by Sukhpal Khaira of Aam Aadmi Party for an illegal sand mining but later Channi clarified that the images which was shown by Khirwar from a public function and he was not involved in any illegal sans mining.
- In the same year he was accused for recommending an IAS officer transfer because he did not like the officer.
Some Facts about Charanjit Singh Channi –
- Charanjit Singh Channi was the 16th chief minister of Punjab and take oath on 20 September 2021.
- Charanjit Singh Channi was the first schedule caste chief minister of Punjab.
- Charanjit Singh Channi father belong to a very poor family but he went to Malaysia when he was young and worked hard there and return back to India after becoming a rich person.
- Charanjit Singh Channi was a good any sports and he excelled at Bhangra and handball even he represented from Punjab University three times in handball and even won a gold medal in inter-university sports during his studies.
- In the year 2007 he was elected as MLA from Chamkaur Sahib constituency and after that he becomes two more time MLA from Same constituency.
Images Source – Google
We have provided you the information regarding to Charanjit Singh Channi Net Worth and we have also provide the information about his family, earning, Lifestyle, property and Cars etc. We hope that you have enjoyed Our article.